The World Class medical center located 1 minute walk to the Ekkamai BTS station.
|ชนิด Type||Medical mall|
|ขนาด Size||10,000 Sq.m. of wellness health services as well as lifestyle retail outlet stores.|
|บริเวณ Area||Inner Sukhumvit|
|ชื่อ อาคาร Building Name||Bangkok Mediplex|
|ผู้พัฒนา Developer||NUSASIRI Public Co., Ltd.|
|Nearest BTS/MRT/BRT ที่ใกล้ที่สุด||Ekkamai BTS (10 meters)|
|Neighborhood ใกล้อะไรบ้าง||Gateway Ekkamai shopping mallEkkamai Bus terminal
Sukhumvit Soi 42
Rhythm Sukhumvit 42 condo
The Address Sukhumvit 42 condo
|Number of floors จำนวนชั้นทั้งหมด||4 storeys
– A Pharmaycy and healthy supermarket
– A Beauty shop (Chompoo Dang); Nail Spa and a hair salon
– Thai vegetarian restaurant(Krua Khun Churn) and a Thai-style milk and toasts shop
– A bookshop (@Bangkok)
– Authentic Royal Thai cuisine restaurant Meditation Cafe’
– Sushi bar
– Mediplex health market provides wide range of organiz food and vegetables
– Skin and body rejuvenation services (Romrawin Clinic)
an Ear, Nose, Throat and Hearing Clinic (Eartone)
– A dental clinic (DDS Clinic) and a sleep clinic (Bangkok Sleep Disorder & Snoring Center Project: BSDS Centre)
– A gastroenterology and intestine clinic (Digestive Health Clinic)
– A plastic surgery and reconstruction clinic, two ultra-luxurious operating suites and a multi-disciplinary specialist center.
– Imaging Center: MRI, CT scan, Digital mammogram, Fluoroscopic x-ray, 4-dimension ultrasound and digital x-ray which all support the “filmless” system by PACS and sophisticate medical IT system.
– Traditional Chinese medicine and acupuncture (AcuMedic Asia)
– A Villa Medica Thailand (World Class Holistic Medicine)
– A Chiropractic Clinic (Chiromed Chiropractic Clinic).
|Amenities/Facilities สิ่งอำนวยความสะดวก||A sky walk from the building to the Ekkamai BTS Skytrain|
|Contact ติดต่อ||Bangkok Business Center Building 30th floor, Soi Ekkamai, Sukhumvit63 road,
Klongton-Nua, Wattana, BKK 10110
Tel : 02-714-4555
Call Center : 1608
Email : email@example.com
The red square shows the area of the Bangkok Mediplex which is actually a complex locating the medical mall, the retail stores and the Hi-end condominium.
Travelling this medical mall is convenient by alighting at the Ekkamai BTS sky train and take the sky walk to the mall. The mall itself hosts many medical cares and the specialist hospital which mostly are certified and foreigner friendly.
There is also the Starbucks and True coffee shops located at the Ground floor but the shops closed quite early around 7PM everyday.
This Mediplex perfectly suites the foreigner patients and most probably to the expatriate Japanese family. In the last two years, there are many changes in terms of the medical shops rented inside the mall. As this is prime area, the rental per square meter to open the medical shop here is comparatively high. Despite the high cost of space rental, this Mediplex is still highly recommended due to its location and its travelling convenience. Not only the clinic that is opened in the Mediplex, but also the hospital, for example, the Metta International Eye Center which serving the direct medical payment specifically for the government officers. Overall, if any medical services planed to invest in the prime Sukhumvit area with the requirement of travel convenience together with the services serving the expatriate families, high to middle income patients, it is wise to choose this mediplex for your medical business. Apparently the business and market analysis is advised to be conducted before the decision being made.
Houses and residents statistics
สถิติประชากรและบ้าน – จำนวนประชากรแยกรายอายุ
The Starbucks coffee shop also serviced here but the closing time is quite early about 7PM. Most coffee guests are the patients, the condo residents, some expat family.
Between the V-SPEED and the bag shop is the entrance to the condominium elevator. True shop is located on the side connected to the skywalk to BTS skytrain. (True shop provides the regular services for the TrueMove mobile phone customers such as bill payment, new phone number activation, etc.)
The escalator is available for the customers to commute to different levels. The colourful chandelier decoration is in the middle of the escalator to enlighten the customer experience of this medical mall.
Walk-way to the BTS skytrain